Thursday, May 15, 2008

Rappers With Degrees?

Song today is from Kidz in The Hall called Drivin' Down The Block. Its a bunch of smart black guys who rap and actually use intelligence to make their tracks pretty dope. The duo met when they were enlisted @ The University of Pennsylvania for a talent show. Check out the track and the video.

Favorite Lyrics: "Im Stunting Like David Blane,
All Lookers Have Major Payne,
Sorta Like Damon Wayans"

Download: Kidz In The Hall - Drivin' Down the Block

http://www.zshare.net/audio/1209722683cdb8e8/


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Todd,

Your blog is vastly superior to Romans blog. You are more creative and use more intelligence in your articles, unlike Romans sloppy "I don't give a fuck" mentality. Maybe I should report Romans blog and get it taken down because it is ruining our society. Let me know your thoughts, and if you agree with me, I would be more than happy to terminate his dumb ass hobby.

Thank you for your time,

Anonymous